Academic Planning for Athletes (Libguide)
|Fall Sports||Winter Sports||Spring Sports|
- An annual physical examination, including physician verification of the student’s ability to participate
- Accident insurance with proper coverage.
- Minimum of 2.00 GPA for previous grading period, which includes all courses
- Must pass 20 units from the preceding semester.
- Must be enrolled as a full-time student during the sport’s season.
- The Physical Form read, understood and signed
- Concussion information form read and signed by parent and student
This form is required for participation in any school sport.