You access most student services (Infinite Campus, Schoology, Google Drive) through the ID.PAUSD.ORG portal.
All students: Username = student ID number.
If you are brand new to PAUSD and have never logged into ID.PAUSD.ORG, your password is as follows:
Password: 9 characters - The first 2 are first letter of your official first name and first letter of your official last name in lower case. Then the exclamation point (!). The last 6 characters are comprised of the birthday in the form of MMDDYY.
(You will change your password but the username is always your student ID number.)
Example: Joe Viking with birthday of July 4, 2001 would have an initial password of:
If you have been a PAUSD student (Paly or any other school) and you don’t remember your password,try to reset it yourself by clicking on “need help” on the id.pausd.org webpage.
After exhausting all self-help options, send an email to Ms. Ludemann <email@example.com>.
Log into the ID (RapidIdentity) Portal and click on "Profiles" on the left-hand side of the page.
Then click on "Reset Password"
Enter "old" password and then "new" password twice.
Save. Within a few minutes, the new password will be synced to all products (Schoology, Google, Infinite Campus, etc.)
PAUSD.org detailed instructions: https://www.pausd.org/password-reset-instructions
If you CAN log into ID.PAUSD.ORG, but when you click on Infinite Campus (IC), you receive a message that your account is disabled:
Student accounts get disabled two ways:
1. This is the most frequent reason- The parents have not completed the Annual Data Update (ADU).
a. Once the ADU is completed, the student’s account is reactivated within an hour.
b. Parents can get IC help at: https://www.pausd.org/teaching-learning/infinite-campus.
2. You tried the wrong password too many times. Send an email to Krissy Ludemann at <firstname.lastname@example.org to have your account reactivated, but be advised that it may take more than a day for a reply during the first few weeks of August.
If you see the wrong classes in Schoology, and you have waited one day after your schedule change took effect in Infinite Campus, visit Ms. Ludemann in P-2, or send an email to her at <email@example.com>.
In order to borrow a chromebook from Paly, students must have the following forms printed and signed by both the student and parent:
Once students have the forms above printed and signed, they can check out a chromebook in portable P-2.
Log in using your PAUSD student email address and ID portal password.
If you are unable to log into a school-owned chromebook, log into the ID (RapidIdentity) Portal on a computer and follow the password reset process above to re-sync all apps in the ID portal.
If you are having trouble with your Google Drive, especially integration with Schoology and/or Turnitin, make sure that you are using your PAUSD student email address for ALL of the products.
If you continue to have problems. Please come to P-2 for help.
The Teachmore (Tutorial) app is available in the ID (Rapidentity) Portal.
As of March 2019, student Naviance accounts are now part of the ID portal.
- Click on the Clever icon in the ID portal.
- On the Clever page, click on Naviance
- Note: If you are used to logging into Naviance using your email address as your username, and want to continue logging in that way, you may continue to click on the Naviance link in the ID portal and log in as usual. If you are having trouble using your old Naviance username to log in, please try using the Clever login method. If you still have trouble, go to the Paly tech office in portable P-2.
To connect a device to the PAUSD wireless network:
- Select the PAUSD network (students and staff. Parents should use the "PAUSD Guest" network.)
Log in with your PAUSD credentials.
Trust the certificate if asked
Enter the username and password for your device if asked.
There are additional settings for Android, Chrome and Windows devices. Please come to P2 for assistance if needed.
NOTE: If you have previously connected to PAUSD Guest network, you might need to "forget" or "delete" that network from saved settings. Please come to P2 if you need help.