Most information can be found through the menu items at the top of the page or by using the "Search" function. The items below are for specifically for parents.
Click here for a downloadable PDF of the step by step instructions below including screenshots: Claiming ID portal account.
Click on Claim Parent Account. (This is a one-time process.)
If you have multiple children, you only need to use one student ID number to claim your parent account. You will see your other children listed once you finish this process.
If you have not yet claimed your Infinite Campus parent portal account, please follow the directions above. Once you have claimed your account, you will access it through the ID portal: https://id.pausd.org
Click here to download a PDF of the step by step instructions below including screenshots: Viewing and printing schedules in Infinite Campus.
To view your student’s schedule:
Log into Infinite Campus.
Click on Schedule.
If you have more than one student in PAUSD, after you click on Schedule, you can select the student for whom you want to see the schedule by clicking on the arrow next to the currently selected student’s name and photo.
To print your student’s schedule, click on Reports and then click on Paly Schedule. If you need to print the schedule for a different student in your family, click on the arrow next to the currently selected student’s name and photo to choose a different student.
Parents create their own Schoology accounts, using access codes for each child that can be found in their Infinite Campus accounts. Instructions are below. (Click here for a downloadable PDF with the step by step instructions below including screenshots: How to create parent Schoology account.)
- Log into Infinite Campus and then click on More in the left-hand menu and then click on More info.
- If you have more than one student in PAUSD, click on the arrow in the upper right and then select the student that you are trying to add to Schoology. Locate the Schoology Code.
- Next, go to Schoology.com. Hover over Sign Up and select Parents.
- Enter the access code from Infinite Campus and click on Continue to set up your parent Schoology account. Special note: Please use a current email address. PAUSD cannot reset parent Schoology passwords, so you will need a functional email to reset passwords if needed in the future.
- Follow the instructions and the linkage will be made available.
- If you would like access to more than one child in Schoology, follow these instructions: Once you have the linkage for the first child, find the dropdown menu where your name displays. There is a place there to add a child [+]; Click on that and enter the Schoology code for the second child (also from Infinite Campus) and the linkage will be made.
- You only need to do this once while you are at PAUSD. Once you have set up your parent Schoology account, you should never have to go through these steps again.
- Parents create their own Naviance accounts using access codes provided by the Guidance Department. Typical Naviance usernames are email addresses as entered by the user when activating the account.
- If you know that you already have a Naviance account, but you don't remember your password, please try using the "Forgot password?" link on the Naviance login page. If you still cannot log in, or if you have never had an account, please contact Karla Larson (email@example.com) in the Guidance Office for assistance.